Asia Pacific’s Premier Biotechnology Event – Looking forward to seeing you there!
- Asia’s premier biotechnology event BioMalaysia & Bioeconomy Asia Pacific 2013, Conference and Exhibition will take place from 21 -23 October in Persada Johor
- You can register for the conference at http://lnkd.in/bG2ZSXU
- For the latest News and updates visit http://lnkd.in/bnEvNmW Conference Attendees have a chance to win iPhone 5c!
- Follow us on Twitter @biotechcorpmy
- Our Linkedin Company Page: Malaysian Biotechnology Corporation
- Our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/biotechcorp
What can BioMalaysia & Bioeconomy Asia Pacific Conference & Exhibition offer you?
- Insights into the development & growth of Asia Pacific’s bio-based industries
- Networking with the top government ministries, policy makers and key experts in the technology, finance and biotech engineering fields
- Financial Investment opportunities via interaction with savvy investors, researchers, scientists for partnerships and/or research collaborations
- Exposure to latest developments in AgBiotech, BioMedical and BioIndustrial
- Consultations and discussions with leading experts in Asia for Intellectual Property Policies and Practices
- Career counselling and on spot interviews for students and job seekers
- Business Matching opportunities in order to explore new deals and potential ventures
Bioeconomy Transformation Program (BTP) 2020
The Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) estimates that bioeconomy will contribute a global average of 2.7 percent to GDP by 2030. This potential economic and environmental impact of biotechnology has created a growing strategic interest in the bioeconomy across the globe.
Recognising the significance growth and potential of bioeconomy globally, Malaysia has introduced the Bioeconomy Transformation Programme (BTP) as one of the implementation strategies under the Economic Transformation Programme (ETP).
The BTP’s vision is to develop Malaysia as a global high income bioeconomy by 2020 and is a continuation of the implementation strategies outlined in the National Biotechnology Policy. BioMalaysia & Bioeconomy Asia Pacific 2013 is the premier biotechnology event in the region with this year’s event witnessing the incorporation of “Bioeconomy Asia Pacific 2013”, a much welcomed inclusion in viewof the heightened importance given to the emerging bioeconomy agenda throughout developed and emerging markets.