Book Your Exhibition Space Now!
The exhibition will be a focal regional platform to bring about collaboration between the Asia Pacific region and the global players in the biotechnology field. The exhibit will be showcasing innovative biotechnologies, solutions and products from major local, regional and international biotechnology companies. In addition the tradeshow will see a large number of academic participation from the universities, research & development institutes, prominent individual researchers and scientists introducing cradle projects. The aim is to promote market-driven research and development (R&D), business R&D, as well as to encourage partnerships and research collaborations in the biotechnology field; bringing together cutting-edge businesses and life-science developments to the event. The focus is to enable its participants to create a stronger, wider and targeted network of industry contacts in the building of sustainable bioeconomy. Exhibits will range from Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, Medical, Environmental, Agriculture, Manufacturing and Industrial Biotechnology sectors.
Reasons to Participate at BioMalaysia & Bioeconomy Asia Pacific 2013 Conference & Exhibition
- Be part of the nation’s drive and incentives for regional co-operation in Asia Pacific
- Get the latest scientific and business updates from industry players
- Launch your new products and services to targeted trade visitors
- Meet international and local thought leaders and decision makers
- Meet new, potential partners through our business matching program
- Networking opportunities with more than 10,000 targeted visitors
- Network with the thought leaders from international and around the region
- Participate in the BioInnovation Awards
For more details contact: Karen Dass – firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel +603 6140 6666
Cost of Participation (link below)
Exhibition Inquiry (link below)