BioShoppe, a market access platform created by the formerly known BiotechCorp, is aimed at enhancing market access and commercialisation of natural-based products by BioNexus status companies particularly in the area of biocosmeceutical and pharma nutrition. The idea of BioShoppe was mooted to help bridge the gap of getting the products to market by providing visibility and also enabling the companies to have exposure to the retail environment in order for them to enhance their market penetration.
BioShoppe recognises the importance of building the local brands hence unlocking the full potential of BioNexus status companies to monetise the results of their R&D in the domestic and international market. With the wellness products going strong across the globe, this group of technology-based BioNexus companies possess high growth potential.
BioShoppe promotes a wide range natural-based wellness product including health supplements, cosmetics and personal care, functional food and aromatherapy products.
Since its introduction end of 2013, BioShoppe have been participated in various events and exhibitions to create market awareness of bio-based wellness products to the public. BioShoppe products also have been selected to be featured in Expo Milano 2015 in Milan under the Malaysian Pavilion and this weighty milestone has brought BioShoppe to a higher level in the wellness market.
The market acceptance thus far has been encouraging and today, BioShoppe products can be purchased at:-
- Bioeconomy Corporation HQ (Level 16, Menara Atlan, Jalan Ampang Kuala Lumpur)
- NOVA (Nova Natural Supplement and Skincare, Lot EG-3, Ground Floor, IOI Mall Puchong)
- Life Springs Pharmacy (No.2, Ground Floor, Jalan Solaris 5, Mont Kiara)
- Super Pharmacy Megastore (Section 19, Petaling Jaya)
- BioShoppe (Lot G-02, Ground Floor, Urban Transformation Centre (UTC) Alor Setar Kedah – Operated by Prumera Sdn Bhd.)
- Sutra Shoppe (No 65-G Jalan S2 B21, Pusat Dagangan Seremban 2, Seremban)
- Online platform Lazada.com.my
- Online platform amaxmall.com
In line with the aspirations of the National Biotechnology Policy, venturing beyond Malaysia’s borders would require the products of BioNexus status companies within BioShoppe to attain globally acceptable standards and accreditation besides complying with all regulatory requirements. To get to these objectives, BioShoppe will move forward as an incubator for branding and marketing to guide and hand-hold the BioNexus status companies towards creating home-grown champions with export potential.
Like and follow us on social media: