Broaden your horizons here at Bioeconomy Corporation
Bioeconomy Corporation is:
- Owned by the Minister of Finance Incorporated & Federal Lands Commissioner
- Governed by the Biotechnology Implementation Council
- Advised by the Bioeconomy International Advisory Panel, chaired by the Honorable Prime Minister of Malaysia.
Bioeconomy Corporation is responsible for executing the objectives of the National Biotechnology Policy (NBP) and acts to identify value propositions in both R&D and commerce and to support these ventures via financial assistance and developmental services.
As the lead agency for the nation’s bio-based industry and main facilitator of the Bioeconomy Transformation Program, Bioeconomy Corporation continuously works towards strategic developments designed to maximize commercial opportunities in bio-based industries and transform Malaysia into a high-income, inclusive, and sustainable nation by 2020.
In delivering our commitment to build a Bioeconomy that will benefit the society and nation, we seek the right candidate to be a part of the Bioeconomy Corporation team.
Why Join Us?
Benefits and Rewards
- Attractive salary package and remunerations
Training & Development
- Enhancing talent growth and self-empowerment
- Located at Putrajaya