The Malaysian government has announced the re-introduction of Sales and Service Tax (“SST 2.0”) as a replacement to Goods & Service Tax (GST) which comes into effect on 1 September 2018. To equip BioNexus Status companies, Bioeconomy Transformation Programme (BTP) project owners, and other bio-based companies with a better understanding of the SST 2.0 system in Malaysia, its impact on business operations, and the preparation required to comply with the SST 2.0 requirements, Bioeconomy Corp is organising a one day seminar on 24 October 2018.
Through this seminar, the participants will achieve an understanding on the following:-
1. The basic concept under SST 2.0
2. The differences between GST and SST 2.0Who is required to register under SST 2.0
3. SST 2.0 procedures, documentation & compliance issues
4. How SST will affect businesses registered under GST
We are very fortunate to have representatives from Royal Malaysian Customs Department as speakers to share the pertinent matters of SST 2.0 to the participants. Come and join us!
1. To secure your seat, please register together with payment by 15 October 2018.
2. Make payment to Malaysian Bioeconomy Development Corporation Sdn Bhd (Maybank Account No: 5140-5717-4135).
3. A confirmation email will be sent once the payment is verified.
TO REGISTER, PLEASE CONTACT:
Tel: +603-2116 5406
Tel: +603-2116 8579