Malaysian Biotechcorp, in partnership with CIMB Investment Bank, is organizing an Investor Briefing & Networking Session titled “Malaysia – A Bridge to Asia’s Healthcare Opportunities” which will be held on Jan 14, 2014 (Tuesday) morning at Sir Francis Drake Hotel, San Francisco on the sidelines of 32nd JP Morgan Healthcare Conference.
Malaysia provides exciting opportunities for companies and financial investors who are planning to access the burgeoning Asian healthcare market.
In this 1.5 hour session,
- Access the fast growing Asian healthcare market through exciting opportunities in Malaysia.
- Gain further insights into how Malaysia can be your strategic partner for effectively accessing Asia and other Emerging Markets.
- Learn more about the attractive incentives that Malaysia provides and the robust business environment.
- Be introduced to quality investment opportunities in Asian and International healthcare companies moving into Malaysia who are seeking capital to fund growth in Asia.
- Networking opportunities with other top executives of multinational healthcare companies, financial advisers, investors active in healthcare deals in Asia.
Speakers at the event include Dato’ Dr. Nazlee Kamal, CEO of Malaysian Biotechcorp, Vijay P. Karwal, Managing Director of CIMB Investment Bank, as well as Dr Roger Wyse, an esteemed member of Malaysia’s Biotechnology International Advisory Panel.
Kindly be in touch with us for an invite to the event. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the organizing committee at +603-2116 5461 OR +603-2116 8590.
We look forward to meeting you.