Discover the world of bio and beyond at BioUsahawan 2019, from 15 & 16 March 2019 at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre.
BioUsahawan promises to be an exciting event for consumers and traders alike, where retail activities, knowledge sharing, business networking and entertainment are all accessible under one roof.
Visitors at BioUsahawan can look forward to:
- Outstanding bio-based products, innovations and services at the Premium Bazaar
- Social media contest and product demonstrations
- Pocket talks by celebrities, industry experts and public figure
- CSR activities that promote sustainable living
The event is also not to be missed for local entrepreneurs, start-ups, SMEs, suppliers, manufacturers and the general public who are looking to explore and expand in the bio-based world.
Organised by the Malaysian Bioeconomy Development Corporation (Bioeconomy Corp), BioUsahawan aims to:
- Connect industry players with the public.
- Promote products by local entrepreneurs, start-ups and SMEs in the bio and non-bio-based industries
- Create awareness of Malaysian made bio and non-bio-based products among the public.
Click here for EXHIBITION BROCHURE, SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES and HALL LAYOUT PLAN.
For exhibition to contact:
Ms. Marlia: +603 2116 5471 / +6012 364 8179
Ms. Norma: +603 2116 5442 / +6011 222 6384
For sponsorship to contact:
Ms. Syahirah: +603 2116 6499 / +6019 524 0439
For pre-registration as a visitor, please CLICK HERE