Regulatory & Intellectual Property Webinar Series 2022
Bioeconomy Corporation is organising a series of webinars focusing on intellectual property and cosmetic regulation.
The Intellectual Property (IP) webinars, in collaboration with Adastra, will equip you with knowledge on ~
(1) IP commercialisation,
(2) how to leverage IP through licensing strategies,
(3) how to strengthen the value of IP, and
(4) how to convert your IP into money.
For the regulatory webinar, we are inviting speakers from National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Agency (NPRA) to help you to understand the following matters via a talk that will encompass the following topics:
(1) definition of cosmetic and personal care products,
(2) notification processes and procedures,
(3) updates on cosmetic guideline, and
(4) post-market surveillance
Our BNP lab will give a talk on the essential of cosmetic testing emphasising on product quality and safety.
Come and join our webinar series on 1-3 November 2022 at 10 am – 12 noon with our speakers from Adastra, NPRA, and BNP Lab!
Don’t miss this opportunity and the special promo, as we have limited seats for the webinar series!
Kindly register your participation HERE
For more information, kindly refer to our webinar outline
Should you require further information, kindly contact Ms Angela Lai