Seminar on Sales & Service Tax (SST 2.0)
GREAT NEWS! As the feedbacks received from last year’s seminar on Sales & Service Tax (SST 2.0) with Royal Malaysian Customs Department (CUSTOMS) were very encouraging, we are back with a greater collaboration this year! Both CUSTOMS and Malaysian Investment Development Authority (MIDA) will be in this one-day special tax seminar. We have specially invited representatives from Customs Putrajaya and MIDA to share the latest updates on SST 2.0 and import duty exemption.
Grab this chance to pose questions and address your concerns/challenges with regards to SST 2.0 and import duty exemption directly to the speakers.
Through this seminar, you as a participant will gain understanding on the following:-
- Latest developments of the SST 2.0 including sales tax exemption
- SST 2.0 procedures, documentation and compliance issues
- Facilities & Exemption for Sales & Service Tax
- Latest updates on procedures and documentations for import duty exemption
- Common mistakes made by applicants on import duty exemption
You are cordially invited to send representatives from your organisation. The fee per participant is only RM300. Click here for the flyer , tentative programme, and Confirmation of Attendance form.
- To secure your seat, please register together with payment by 17 September 2019
- Make payment to Malaysian Bioeconomy Development Corporation Sdn Bhd (Maybank Account No: 5140-5717-4135)
- A confirmation email will be sent once the payment is verified
TO REGISTER, PLEASE CONTACT:
Tel: 03-2116 5406
Tel: 03-2116 8579