Myenzyme Sdn Bhd
Contract Manufacturing Organisation
MyEnzyme Sdn Bhd was established on 7th July 2008 with a paid up capital of RM1,000,000.00 with the status of 100% Bumiputera. The company has established a systematic multi-discipline R&D of microbiology, biotechnology and food technol-ogy to produce local wild type isolate which are non-GMO and non-Pathogenic industrialised strains for the manufacturing of fragile enzyme as natural products using food grade, food safe halal raw material through the biological process of submerged fermentation, harvested by membrane filtration and purified by SFE without the use of heat and chemicals.
MyEnzyme is also a contract manufacturer (CMO) offering af-fordable up-scaling and commercial batch production services for enzymes and microbe products via submerged bio-fermentation process and industrialisation of microbe strains to research and development (R&D) institutions. The company aims to be the preferred strategic partner for research, develop-ment and commercialisation for start-ups in the field of sub-merged bio-fermentation.
To produce local wild type isolate industrialised strain which are non-GMO and non-pathogenic by the systematic multi-discipline R&D for the manufacture of fragile enzymes as halal food safe product without the use of high heat and chemicals.
1. To offer natural product to replace current chemical emul-sifiers in wheat based food industries .
2. To enable chemical free fresh yellow noddle manufactur-ing.
3. To offer affordable industrial biotech raw material (functional dry ingredient) to local halal food industry.
4. To develop industrial scale production of industrial en-zymes and other related micro-organism products.
5. To initiate development of technology start-up especially in the commercialization of local R&D outputs by offering outsourcing services for up-scaling and bulk enzyme pro-duction.
6. To establish industrial bio-fermentation production facility so that Malaysian biodiversity and discoveries can be commercialized efficiently.
7. To become a contract manufacturing organization (CMO) for local and international biotechnology company.
MyEnzyme is a contract manufacturer (CMO) offering affordable up-scaling and commercial batch production services for of enzymes and microbe products via submerged bio-fermentation process. Apart from providing services for the production of enzymes and microbial products for inductrial use, the company is an end product formulator/blender which manufactures brand retail products for the market. It also offers collaboration opportunities for up-scaling and industrialisation of microbe strains to research and development (R&D) institutions. The company is interested in securing preferred strategic partners for research, development and commercialisation and start-ups in the field of submerged bio-fermentation.
En. Ahmad Khairuddin